The objective of this course is to teach you how to assess and increase the collective intelligence of your team when completing/performing a shared task. Collective intelligence refers to a team’s ability and skill to complete a shared task. To achieve the learning objective of the course, the video and self learning activities will teach the following:
- Assessing the collective intelligence of your team
- Understanding how you can affect the collective intelligence of the team.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
After completion of this course, the professional competence that can be achieved by participants:
- Identify factors that increase collective intelligence
- Identify factors that decrease collective intelligence
Measurement of the knowledge, skills and abilities
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the 3 factors that correlate to a team’s collective intelligence.
- Assess the collective intelligence of your teams.
- Develop SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely) action steps to improve the collective intelligence of your team based on your assessment.
- Measure the increase in the collective intelligence of your team by specific metrics such as meeting project milestones and favourable project reviews
- Develop SMART action steps to encourage balanced contribution from team members measured by positive feedback (both formal and informal) from team members.
- Apply the factors correlated to increasing collective intelligence of a team to improve the team’s creative problem solving capabilities.
0.2 hrs of verifiable CPD (Certificate will be provided upon course completion)2