LIVE WEBINARAuditing Technical Update 2023 | Price: Contact us
We will look at key changes/revisions to the Statement of Auditing Standards (SAS) and the clarified statements on auditing standards (AU-Cs).
This includes AU-C 315, Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement has undergone significant amendments. The amendments are effective for audits of financial statements for periods ending on or after December 15, 2022; the revisions to this standard will result in significant changes to the audit planning and risk assessment process for all audits.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key changes to AU-Cs and SAS
- Identify how this may affect your firm’s audit methodology
- Identifying critical areas of improvement in audit planning
- Identify the requirements for understanding and documentation of internal controls
In order to be awarded the full credits, participants must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during each CPE credit hour.
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group internet based
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit in the field of study of auditing
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Click here to add your own text
An engaging approach to professional development