The objective of this course is to teach you how to assess and increase the collective intelligence of your team when completing/performing a shared task. Collective intelligence refers to a team’s ability and skill to complete a shared task. To achieve the learning objective of the course, the video and self learning activities will teach the following:
- Assessing the collective intelligence of your team
- Understanding how you can affect the collective intelligence of the team.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
After completion of this course, the professional competence that can be achieved by participants:
- Identify factors that increase collective intelligence
- Identify factors that decrease collective intelligence
Measurement of the knowledge, skills and abilities
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the 3 factors that correlate to a team’s collective intelligence.
- Assess the collective intelligence of your teams.
- Develop SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely) action steps to improve the collective intelligence of your team based on your assessment.
- Measure the increase in the collective intelligence of your team by specific metrics such as meeting project milestones and favourable project reviews
- Develop SMART action steps to encourage balanced contribution from team members measured by positive feedback (both formal and informal) from team members.
- Apply the factors correlated to increasing collective intelligence of a team to improve the team’s creative problem solving capabilities.
Publication date for this course: May 2019
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Nano learning
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 0.2 CPE credits in the field of study of personal development
- Refunds and cancellations: Refunds will be issued for courses that have not been initiated. No refunds will be issued for courses that are currently in progress or completed. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies please email email@example.com
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.