LIVE WEBINARThe Great Retention: Employee Retention Strategies for CPA Firms | Price: Contact us
From quiet quitting to the great resignation, it has never been more challenging to both understand and retain a CPA Firm’s most valuable resource: people. Understanding how your organizational culture needs to evolve in this new normal is critical to developing and retaining employees.
This 2-hour CPE webinar will introduce the latest research in providing effective feedback to discuss how managers can mentor and develop their staff while also improving firm retention of top talent.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identifying the challenges of retaining employees in the current environment
- Defining employee engagement
- Identifying the importance of organizational culture in retention
In order to be awarded the full credits, participants must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during each CPE credit hour.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group internet based
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 2.0 CPE credits in the field of study of personal/human resources
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Click here to add your own text
An engaging approach to professional development