LIVE WEBINARArtificial intelligence: Are we handing over professional judgement to AI | Price: Contact Us
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been in our collective awareness since the introduction of the villainous computer HAL 9000 in Stanley Kubrick’s classic film 2001. AI has had a few moments in popular culture such as supercomputer IBM Watson’s appearance on Jeopardy in 2011 but has typically been seen as more science fiction than reality. Today, we are interacting with AI more than we ever have and more than what we might realize. The future is now for AI. In this webinar presentation, we will explore how AI is being used and the implications of AI for the future of our profession.
- Understanding what the difference is between our perception of AI vs the reality.
- Defining machine learning
- Identifying machine learning examples that are already a part of our professional and personal lives
- Examining how artificial intelligence technology may affect our profession
- Providing action steps to prepare for the integration of artificial intelligence within our profession
Who Will Benefit
The course will benefit professionals seeking to understand recent developments in artificial intelligence and how these developments may affect our profession
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development