ON DEMANDBridging the generational gap 1.5 Hours | Price: $75.00 CAD
In this online course, designed specifically for accounting and finance professionals, we will explore the perceptions of the generational differences between:
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Z
- Generation Alpha
We will use current research to identify potential areas of misconceptions between generations and implement tools to increase understanding and communication across our diverse generational team members. The tools discussed can improve creative problem solving, conflict management and motivation within a generationally diverse team or organization.
- Defining the different generational categories within the workplace
- Understanding the major events and influences for each generation
- Understanding common misperceptions among each generation
- Using current research models to identify the root causes of conflicts within a generationally diverse team or organization.
- Applying specific tools to increase our understanding and communication across our diverse generational team members
1.5 hrs of verifiable CPD (Certificate will be provided upon course completion)
Great course on understanding generations and the perception on impacts in the workspace
I love this topic! As a fellow Gen X in the accounting profession, I can relate to when I was starting out in Accounting, now in the mid-end of my working career, working with Millennials and yes Z. Great presentation!
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development