CertificateCPA Firm Manager Leadership Skills
This certificate program will demonstrate to CPA firms that you have learned leadership, communication and productivity skills that are key to being a manager. Sheriff Consulting has specifically designed the program for new managers working in a CPA firm. The competencies that this certificate program focuses on are:
- Communicating with staff and partners
- Collaborating and leading
- Solving problems
- Acting ethically and demonstrating professional values
To qualify for the certificate in CPA manager leadership skills, all eight modules must be completed, including participant requirements and interactive activities.
- Module 1: (2hrs): Leading teams in a hybrid work environment
- Module 2: (2hrs): Project management tools and techniques
- Module 3: (2hrs): Managing your managers and partners
- Module 4: (2hrs): Providing effective feedback to your staff
- Module 5: (2hrs): Business development and networking
- Module 6: (2hrs): Creative problem solving
- Module 7: (2hrs): Time management tools
- Module 8: (2hrs): Professional ethics for managers
Total live virtual hours: 16 hours
Total hours of expected participant assignment work: 4 hours
Sheriff Consulting – Certificate in CPA Firm Manager Leadership Skills – Brochure
Who will benefit:
The certificate program is designed for professionals working in a CPA firm that will be promoted, hired or are recent to the manager level position of the firm.
About the certificate provider
Garth Sheriff is a CPA, CA, CIA, CGMA, MAcc and has provided professional development programs to CPA firms across Canada and the US for over ten years. Sheriff Consulting has delivered manager training programs to multinational CPA firms across Canada and the US.