LIVE WEBINARProfessional ethics: Improving psychological safety 2.0 Hours | Price: Contact us
Psychological safety is a belief that you are free to share your thoughts and not be punished for speaking your mind. It is an important area of research in the field of organizational behaviour. Current research has shown that organizations and teams with higher psychological safety are more productive, creative, and happier. And teams and organizations that have higher psychological safety make better and more ethical decisions.
However, current research also shows that psychological safety is fragile within organizations and teams. Critical events such as new leadership, organizational strategy changes, and external situations (such as a pandemic) can adversely affect an organization’s psychological safety.
We will examine current research to better understand psychological safety for organizations and teams. We will then introduce ways to assess and improve psychological safety for both organizations and teams.
- Understanding what is meant by the term psychological safety
- Understanding the importance of psychological safety to decision-making and ethics
- Identifying the benefits of improving psychological safety within teams and organizations
- Exploring examples of organizations with both high and low psychological safety
- Applying action steps to improve the psychological safety within your teams and organization
Who Will Benefit
The course will benefit organizations and individuals looking to promote ethical decision-making and improve workplace productivity and creativity.
An engaging approach to professional development