ON DEMANDDe-Stress for Success: The New Normal 2.0 Hours | Price: $95.00 CAD
We are in a period of significant change in how we work, including working from home and the increased use of video conferencing technology for communication. The primary catalyst for this “new normal” is our transition into the hybrid work environment. Current research on our stress and mental health has highlighted how these stresses have affected our lives, including:
- High turnover
- Decreasing motivation
- Declining job performance
This course examines current research to understand the impact of our “new normal” on our stress and mental health. We will then explore research-based tools that can help us de-stress for success.
- Understanding the impact of our “new normal” caused by COVID-19 on our stress levels and mental health.
- Understanding the importance of checking-in and talking about stress.
- Applying mindfulness as a research-supported technique to help manage stress.
- Applying SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) tips to create structure and routine in your home office to manage stress.
- Identifying other key stress management tools in discussion with a Professional Registered Counselor and CPA.
2.0 hrs of verifiable CPD (Certificate will be provided upon course completion)
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development