LIVE WEBINARDe-stress for Success | Price: Contact us
We are in a period of significant change in how we work, including working from home and the increased use of video conferencing technology for communication. Current research on our stress and mental health has highlighted how these stresses have affected our lives, including:
- Managing work and home-life responsibilities
- Feeling connected and engaged
- Interacting socially in the hybrid work environment
This webinar examines current research to understand the impact of our “new normal” on our stress and mental health. We will then explore research-based tools that can help us de-stress for success.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between good stress and bad stress
- Identify negative health consequences of prolonged periods of distress
- Discuss the effects of the pandemic on stress levels
- Describe the benefits of practicing mindfulness
- Practice guided mindfulness
- Identify strategies for reducing stress when working from home
In order to be awarded the full credits, participants must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during each CPE credit hour.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group internet based
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 2.0 CPE credit in the field of study of personal development
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: email@example.com
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Click here to add your own text
An engaging approach to professional development