LIVE WEBINARLeading virtual teams to success | Price: Contact us
Our new normal of hybrid working and video conferencing has created benefits and challenges to working within teams.
This webinar will investigate the challenges of leading a virtual/hybrid team.
- Supervising your virtual team
- Setting expectations for your virtual team
- Motivating your virtual team
- Providing and receiving feedback
The webinar will then provide practical research-based solutions to help overcome these challenges and lead your virtual team to success.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the hybrid work environment
- Identify challenges to leading virtual teams
- Identify the root causes of the significant challenges in leading virtual teams
- Identify the benefits of virtual teams
- Apply practical and research-based solutions to help overcome these challenges and lead your virtual team to success.
In order to be awarded the full credits, participants must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during each CPE credit hour.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group internet based
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 2.0 CPE credit in the field of study of personal development
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: email@example.com
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Click here to add your own text
An engaging approach to professional development