LIVE WEBINARAre we handing over our professional judgement to Artificial Intelligence? 2.0 Credits | Price: Contact us
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been in our collective awareness since introducing the villainous computer HAL 9000 in Stanley Kubrick’s classic film 2001. AI has had a few moments in popular culture, such as supercomputer IBM Watson’s appearance on Jeopardy in 2011 but it has typically been more science fiction than reality. Today, we are interacting with AI more than we ever have and more than we might realize. The future is now for AI. In this webinar presentation, we will explore how AI is being used and the implications of AI for the future of our profession.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the difference between our perception of AI vs reality.
- Define machine learning
- Identify machine learning examples that are already a part of our professional and personal lives
- Identify how artificial intelligence technology may affect our profession (audit, tax, consulting)
- Identify action steps to prepare for the integration of artificial intelligence within our profession
In order to be awarded the full credits, participants must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during each CPE credit hour.
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: Group internet based
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit in the field of study of informational technology and 1.0 CPE credit in the field of behaviorial ethics
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
An engaging approach to professional development