ON DEMAND (NEW)The New Compilation Standard: Getting Ready for CSRS 4200 1.5 Hours | Price: $75.00 CAD
The new Canadian Standard on Related Services (CSRS) 4200 is a significant change from the current compilation standard s.9200. CSRS 4200 is effective for compiled financial information for periods ending on or after December 14, 2021. Therefore, practitioners must start preparing today for CSRS 4200 to plan, budget and communicate effectively.
This on-demand will identify the new requirements in CSRS 4200 in these phases of the engagement:
- Pre-engagement (client acceptance/continuance)
- Performing the engagement
- Quality Management
Early communication with your client and third parties to have them understand the changes is also imperative. This on-demand course will provide key action steps for practitioners to perform today to get ready for the CSRS 4200.
- Understand when CSRS 4200 is effective and why it is replacing s.9200.
- Assess if a practitioner is included or excluded in providing a service under CSRS 4200.
- Identify key new requirements in the standards, including the basis of accounting and documentation.
- Apply SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely) action steps to start getting ready for CSRS 4200.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
The on-demand course will benefit practitioners who are currently performing compilations under s.9200 and need to understand the new requirements of CSRS 4200.
This was a great, clear overview that focused on the key changes to take into consideration
The course covered the changes well and described concrete steps required following the course. Well presented and clearly defined.
Very clear communicator. thumbs up.
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development