LIVE WEBINARDe-Stress for Success: The New Normal 2.0 Hours | Price: Contact us
We are in a period of significant change in how we work, including working from home and the increased use of video conferencing technology for communication. Current research on our stress and mental health has highlighted how these stresses have affected our lives, including:
- Managing work and home life responsibilities
- Feeling connected and engaged
- Interacting in socially in the hybrid work environment
This webinar examines current research to understand the impact of our “new normal” on our stress and mental health. We will then explore research-based tools that can help us de-stress for success.
- Understanding the importance of checking in and talking about stress.
- Applying mindfulness as a research-supported technique to help manage stress.
- Applying SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) tips to create structure and routine in your home office to manage stress.
2.0 hrs of verifiable CPD (Certificate will be provided upon course completion)
CPD Hours: 2.0
Delivery Method: Webinar
Study Field: Stress Management
Study Field: Motivation
Study Field: Productivity
Price: Contact us
An engaging approach to professional development