ON DEMANDProfessional Ethics and Transformative Technology n/a Credits | Price: $95.00 CAD
Transformative technologies are defined as tech that can facilitate mental health, emotional wellbeing, and enhanced human thriving. These have also been less optimistically labelled as disruptive innovation/technology.
Today, we are beginning to feel the impacts of three transformative technologies within our society:
- Big data
- Artificial intelligence
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
These transformative technologies have the potential to help us in our day-to-day lives. However, there are significant ethical implications to these technologies for:
- Professional judgement/critical thinking
- Environment, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
This on-demand ethics course will introduce these transformative technologies and examine their ethical implications.
- Defining transformative technologies
- Understanding the big three transformative technologies: Big data, Artificial intelligence, Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Identifying the ethical considerations and implications of each of these three transformative technologies
Very Informative, Highly recommend taking this course.
I loved the Blockchain material and have a much better understanding.
Iinteresting course enjoyed the material
I have attended a few of Sheriff Consulting’s sessions and continue to greatly enjoy them. I found the most recent Transformative Tech & Ethics session to be a lot of information presented with a fast narrative. Enjoyed, and learned, but definitely was processing the learning for a while after completion. Good session, just lots of info in 2 hours.
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development