On DemandASC 842 Accounting for Leases: Key Action Steps | Price: $95.00
Successful leadership skills, for many, are a challenge to identify and demonstrate. Leadership has become even more challenging in the hybrid workplace as leaders attempt to manage teams and individuals that are remote working and in the office. This on-demand course will explore the challenges of leading and motivating in the hybrid workplace and provide critical tools and techniques to overcome these challenges.
The course will feature the expertise of Liz Lugt. Liz Lugt is a leadership consultant, speaker, facilitator and coach. She founded Movation Leadership in 2010 to change the world of work by helping leaders become more effective, teams more cohesive, and employees more engaged. She is a qualified Chartered Accountant, a Five Behaviors™ and an Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner, a member of the Professional Speaking Association, the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs and Patrick Lencioni and The Tablegroup’s CAPA Pro membership network.
After completion of this course, the professional competence that can be achieved by participants:
1. Defining the hybrid workplace
2. Identifying challenges to leading in the hybrid work environment
3. Applying solutions to help lead in the hybrid work environment
4. Identifying challenges to motivating in the hybrid work environment
5. Applying solutions to help motivate others in the hybrid work environment
- Program Level: Basic
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: QAS Self Study
- CPE credits: Participants will earn 2.0 CPE credits in the field of study of accounting
- Refunds and cancellations: Sheriff Consulting will issue refunds for courses cancelled by participants no later than 24 hours before the start time of the program. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation, please contact our offices: email@example.com
Sheriff Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development