LIVE WEBINARHow to effectively train staff in the hybrid workplace 2 Hours | Price: Contact us
In delivering our professional development webinars to many organizations, a consistent point of concern by management has been:
“Our staff are not learning and developing as quickly as before the pandemic.”
In our feedback sessions with management, we heard potential root causes such as:
- The staff are not as motivated
- The staff are not as productive working from home
- The staff do not ask questions
The pandemics’ effect in changing how organizations operate from the in-person office space to the hybrid workplace model have created benefits and challenges. A significant challenge that many organizations have not addressed is how to adapt the on-the-job training and on-boarding learning environment for this new normal.
In this webinar program, we will identify and understand:
- The reasons why staff are perceived not to be learning as quickly in the hybrid workplace
- Research explains how the staff are experiencing learning and development in the hybrid workplace
- How to adapt your learning and development approach both organizationally and within teams to effectively train staff in a hybrid workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Organizations and professionals seeking to address concerns about how staff learn and develop in the hybrid workplace.
Share this entry
An engaging approach to professional development